Vegas Homecoming: Come See the Hottest Conservative Rising Star in the Galaxy!
It’s rare that you get to see, hear and meet a future super-star before they really make it big.
Here’s one such golden opportunity…at least if you’re a conservative.
If you haven’t heard of Tomi Lahren yet, don’t worry…you will.
She’s brash. She’s bold. She’s unafraid. And she’s an unapologetic conservative.
She’s sharp. She’s bright. She’s witty. And she’s drop…dead…gorgeous.
She’s only 24. And has over 4 MILLION followers on Facebook and social media.
Plus…she’s a UNLV grad!
Liberals hate her. With a passion. Often with venom.
She’s been called disgusting. A racist. A bigot. A homophobe. An Islamophobe.
And those are the NICER things they say about her!
Some perpetually offended liberals – who she mockingly refers to as “snowflakes” – call her “White Power Barbie.”
And here’s what liberal Damon Young wrote about Tomi last December…
“If Heaven exists – and I believe it does – and what we believe to be true about Heaven is actually true, if she died today she would not be there tomorrow. . . . She is a terrible (expletive)ing person.”
What is it about this rising conservative star that generates so many miles and miles of vile and bile?
She speaks her mind. Clearly. Fearlessly.
She doesn’t bite her tongue. She doesn’t sugarcoat it.
- She said in an interview with Playboy last summer that the Black Lives Matter movement “is heading in the direction of a hate group like the KKK.”
- She said that San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick – who refuses to stand during the National Anthem – was a “whiny, indulgent, attention-seeking cry baby” and described his lame excuses for his protest as “mouth diarrhea.”
- She described Barack Obama’s handling of terrorism as a “half-way, half-baked, tip-toe, be-friendly-to-Jihadis mentality.”
- She also slammed the former president for pushing gun control laws while he’s “surrounded by many men with guns at all times.”
- She said of Beyonce’s racially-charged half-time performance at last year’s Super Bowl: “Wouldn’t it be nice if she cared as much about violence in black communities as she does shaking her butt at the Super Bowl?”
- She ridiculed Hillary Clinton’s support for tax-funded birth control: “I’m a Republican, and I can buy my own womanly things!”
- She said sarcastically of so-called global warming: “I talk to a lot of Democrats about that. They’re like, ‘But it’s freezing, and then it’s hot!’ And I’m like, ‘Yeah, it’s called weather. That’s what happens.’”
- She said of the Hollywood glitterati’s collective meltdown over President Trump’s travel ban: “Last time I checked, Syrian refugees aren’t generally placed in Beverly Hills.”
Tomi Lahren’s no shrinking violet, that’s for sure!
And she’s just one big TV break away from becoming a household name and conservativesuperstar…
Which could, literally, happen any day now. (Hello, FOX News!)
She could be bigger than Geraldo.
Heck, she could be bigger than Geraldo’s EGO!
And once she hits super-stardom, good luck getting to see and hear her at an intimate reception and dinner with just a few dozen people…
Like the one being hosted at the exclusive, private Las Vegas Country Club by the REAL Chamber of Commerce on Friday, June 16, 2017.
No, once Tomi hits it big on the celebrity speaker circuit, you’ll only be able to catch her from nose-bleed seats at big conventions and conferences in big showrooms and arenas, or…
For the privilege of seeing her in a smaller, more intimate venue…you’ll pay major-donor premium prices along the lines of $1,000, $2,500 and $5,000 PER TICKET!
The truth is, this is almost certainly your last, if not only chance to see Tomi Lahren live, up-close-and-personal without paying through the nose.
Don’t miss this opportunity!
Don’t risk kicking yourself for years to come every time to see, read or hear about “What TomiLahren said yesterday.”
Be able to tell your kids and grandkids some day, “I met Tomi Lahren before…”
Join us at the REAL Chamber of Commerce’s GALA NIGHT with this amazingly talented young conservative on June 16th.