Real Perks and Discounts
Enjoy discounts on goods and services provided to our members. Attend Real Chamber and community events at reduced rates. For instance:
- Free & Discounted Radio Exposure
- VIP Discounts to Real MMA Events
- Free Business Profile News Report
- Free Social Media Marketing Training
- Free Bags of Ice Yearly from Desert Ice
- Staff Discount on cases of Real Water
- Referral Gift Certificates issued
- Discounted Social Media Page Design
Real Business Exposure
- Online business profile which puts you in front of all Members and over 500,000 monthly visitors that visit our partner online newspapers and our chamber website per
- Community Events Calendar- Post your events FREE!
- Proud Member Decal
- Special Offers & Discounts: If you have special savings for customers or just other Chamber Members, we can place your offer on our site for no charge
- Access to Members Only section on RCC website allowing you continuous control of your profile, referral data, Member to Member discounts and more
- Business profiled in 12 online newspapers and websites including directories Distributed to the Nevada community which is available to Members and non-Members increasing your visibility
- Get your business noticed by submitting a press release to be featured in Member News and in our partner online newspapers, including The Public Slate and GLV (Guardian Liberty Voice).
Real Web Site Features
- Four categories to list your business to maximize your exposure on our site by getting in front of all your customers
- Learn how valuable your Membership is through website tracking: Find out how many clicks you’ve received from our site to yours in the “Members Only” section of our site
- Job posting: Need more staff? The Job Bank can feed traffic directly to your website
- Special Events postings: Let the community know about your big events. You can post your events any time on our Community Calendar.
Real Business and Professional Development
- Subscription to our bi-monthly e-newsletter, “Real Business” which provides the latest news keeping you on top of timely events, legislative issues, business topics and more
- Critical legislative updates and information on doing business in Nevada via Legislative Committee
- Access to valuable Lunch & Learn programs designed for business and professional success
- Access to annual trips to Reno and Washington, D.C.
- Monthly General Membership Luncheons provide Members with great speakers that address topical, timely issues that impact Members
Real Networking Opportunities
- Connect with active current and potential Members in one of the most popular events hosted by Members for Members. Our Business Going Viral event is a great way to increase exposure of your business to our Membership as well as the community
- General Membership Luncheons
- Access to Member pricing at all Chamber events
Real Legislative Advocacy
The Nevada Area Real Chamber of Commerce vigorously advocates for the betterment of our Members. We have created a strong legislative arm that promotes changes to lower the cost of doing business, aid in the improvement of our economy and allow you, the businesses, to focus on growing your companies.
Our team monitors, tracks and advocates in local, state and federal levels of government and engages lawmakers about the impact government decisions have on your business. We recognize business leaders do not have time to both grow their business and travel to and meet with legislators. Your membership allows the Nevada Area Real Chamber of Commerce to stay abreast of the latest legislative issues and fight for a better business environment in Nevada.
Our Legislative Committee is a valuable resource that we provide to our Membership. The Legislative Committee provides members with direct access to their legislators.
YOUR voice is the strongest tool in shaping a better pro-business Nevada and together with the Nevada Area Real Chamber of Commerce we will achieve a pro-business Nevada again.